1. Music length: Maximum 8 mins with an additional 2 mins to set up stage.
2. Number of participants (size of the crews): 5-30.
3. All dancers must start on stage and remain on stage during the entire performance.
4. Choreography must be western dance style.
5 Any safe props allowed (no fire or pyrotechnics allowed under any circumstances);
Backdrops, scenery are permitted provided they can be carried on, set up and removed within 15 seconds of being called on to the stage or at the completion of the performance.
6. Attire may include accessories such as hats, caps, gloves, scarves, jewelry, etc. Removing pieces of clothing during the performance is permitted provided it is not
offensive or out of character. Clothing that is too short, suggestive or inappropriate for
the age of the performer is not allowed.
7. Each team will be evaluated by the judges on the following criteria: skills, street
presentation, musicality, performance, creativity. It is particularly important for the
participants to stick with street dance styles.
8. Judges decision will be final.
Anju : 8281660876 ,
Ajmal : 7559828226
© 2018 TeQuest. All Rights Reserved | Designed with :) by Mufeed Patel